I started a new feature on my channel called Throwback Thursday Book Review. I’ll talk about books I’ve fallen in love with in the past that I want to share with everyone.
I review Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston in this video.
Have you read this book? What did you like it? Would you like to read this book?
I thought it would be fun to see which of my book crushes (plus one non-crush) I might end up with using the game M.A.S.H. It was a ton of fun changing up the categories to fit my theme!
Who do you want to be your book Valentine?
by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner.
Check out which books I choose for these questions:
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
The winners for my Thanksgiving Giveaway are revealed!! Plus you get to see my cat, and everyone loves cats. 😉