I started a new feature on my channel called Throwback Thursday Book Review. I’ll talk about books I’ve fallen in love with in the past that I want to share with everyone.
I review Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston in this video.
Have you read this book? What did you like it? Would you like to read this book?
I thought it would be fun to see which of my book crushes (plus one non-crush) I might end up with using the game M.A.S.H. It was a ton of fun changing up the categories to fit my theme!
Who do you want to be your book Valentine?
Check out which books I choose for these questions:
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
The winners for my Thanksgiving Giveaway are revealed!! Plus you get to see my cat, and everyone loves cats. 😉
Hey everyone! I am doing a giveaway on my YouTube channel. I forgot to post it here so anyone who stumbles upon my blog can go and enter. It is open until December 8th, 2013. It will close promptly at 12 p.m. EST.
What am I giving away??
1.) A hardcover copy of Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
2.) A Secret Santa surprise gift.
How do you enter? It’s simple!
1.) Subscribe to my YouTube if you are not already subscribed.
2.) Post a comment on the video stating one thing you are thankful for.
3.) In the same comment tell me which prize you would like to enter for. (If you’d like to enter for both, just put that in your comment. No need to comment twice!)
What are you waiting for?? Go enter! It’s so easy and you get cool things for free!
P.S. Future giveaways will be here on my blog. So if you’d like, you can follow my blog to stay up to date with what’s going on. Also, I will have another book review up by this weekend, as well as some other things. I will be posting on a schedule soon. I’m just still trying to figure out WordPress, but I’m getting there!